Monday, August 17, 2009

Best Of??

**Updated @ 3:50- I changed the link below. It should work now!

I was bored the other day in front of my computer and I was looking at some statistical data for the blog...more specifically, I was checking out sites that are referring viewers to mine. Most of them made a lot of sense (like facebook and twitter). One stood out. The Wesley Report had directed traffic my way, so I decided to check it out. Wouldn't you know it, they featured my blog post on the Wednesdays Headlines and Links and right under "Best of Methodist Blogs." You can check out the page here.

I don't know what constitutes "best of..." anything, but it was cool to see a post linked. It's like the time during my freshman year of college that I found out I was an honorable mention for National Player of the Week for baseball by doing a google search on my name. I didn't hear it from the coach, but it was excited anyways.

With that said, check out The Wesley Report. It's a great source of links and thoughts as you go through your day.

No comments: