Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monday Morning Update, March 10, 2009

The Week That Was: Mom and Dad were in from Pennsylvania this past weekend. The visit went well. Abbie was exicted to see them. It was great because it was 75 degrees as well. It's been a stressful week with school and a few other things.

Church Review: We had our 11:07 service join our 11:00 Traditional service. It went pretty well overall. There were some awkward moments, but overall I think the worship time was meaningful.

Where I Am At the Moment: School. Waiting to go home.

On My To-Do List This Week: I need to get cracking on some Holy Week/Easter stuff. It's going to be here soon. I also need to do some work for DCOM this week. I would love to go golfing on Friday if it is nice enough.

What Abbie is Up To This Week: Abbie had a full 5 minute phone conversation last night, which was awesome. She is loving her music class as well. I got to go this week and square danced with her. Great fun.

Books I am in the Midst Of: Seminary Stuff.

Music That Caught My Attention This Week: I listened to several new CD's this week. The first is Demon Hunter's Live from Nashville CD. The second was the new Fiction Family CD. Finally, I got The Fray's new one. While I haven't listened too indepth, I liked what I heard.

No comments: