Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back From Spring Break- Back To The Grind

I spent all of Spring Break home with Andrea and Abbie, other than a few hours spent at the Church. We did a lot of relaxing. It was a great week. This past weekend, we went to Lancaster, PA for a weekend away. We ate really well, slept a lot, and got to see our friends BJ and Rachel Whitaker. All in all, it was a great spring break.


Now I have to get in gear as I finish up six more weeks of school. I am caught up for this weeks class, but I am pretty uninterested in the semester. I am ready to be done and on to other things.


One of the things we are working on is a remodel-addition to our house. We hope to have plans drawn up this week for to add a garage and a room. We're not looking to do a huge addition, just enough to add storage and create one more room to expand to as we have kids, guest, etc. We went to Lowe's and had our kitchen redesigned. We are happy how it turned out and cannot wait to do it.


Tomorrow night, we go back to the recording studio to work on vocals for our songs. As promised, here is a pictures. It's hard to take pictures of yourself while recording, so there is just one of me. That is Erin C. on the right. She plays bass with our worship team.

Until next time, have a great week!

No comments: