Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter to Everyone!

Well, it has been awhile since I have written anything, thanks to the busy Easter season. We had a great Holy Week at Avenue so far. We had two great experiential and contemplative services on Holy Thursday and Good Friday. They are refreshing because they are different than what we do on Sunday morning. Last night, I was at the sound board for the majority of the service and it was a blessing to take in the service rather than leading it for once.

Andrea and I are both on Spring Break this week. Well, I am off school, but still have work. I am working from home most of the week in order to spend more time with Andrea and Abbie (who know has 5 teeth and is 9 months old!). We are heading to Lancaster, PA next weekend to hangout with our friends BJ and Rachel Whitaker. I have minimal school work to do this week, so it will be a nice change of pace.

In other news, our worship team began recording a CD last week. We did five songs on the first marathon session. I will be posting a studio blog later with details and pictures. We head back to the studio this Wednesday to lay down some more tracks. It's pretty exciting, but really tiring too!

Finally, I hope that everyone has a blessed Easter and that you experience the presence of the Risen Christ in your life!

No comments: