Sunday, March 02, 2008

Catching Up

I have been wanting to post a blog for several days now. I've had one rolling around in my head. But today will not be the day to do it. Maybe tomorrow.

We've had a busy week. There has been something going on every night. I did a wedding on Saturday and saw our High School's performance of Fiddler on the Roof (They did excellent!). Abbie came down with a cold last night, so I was up part of the night with her (superdad!). Andrea had a committment today, so Abbie and I hung out. She was feeling pretty bad a wouldn't take a nap. So I loaded her in the car and drove. She fell asleep. So did I when we got back in our driveway. We snoozed for about 15 minutes just sitting in the car!

Church was decent today. I was so tired from last night that I was kinda out of it. I think I need a week off (I have coming!).

I am hoping to put up a real post tomorrow (or the next day).

No comments: