Thursday, December 22, 2005

Why do I think so hard about a title??

I think writing a good catchy title is the hardest thing about regularly blogging for a non-writing type person like myself. It would be easier if I had a couple of days to think about it.

Just a couple days from Christmas. It is supposed to be close 50 degrees over the weekend...very non-Christmas weather. I am just about ready for the Christmas Eve service. I am pretty excited about it. Practice with the worship team went really well last night.

I think I am a more compulsive person than I realize. By compulsive, I mean lacking some self-control. When it comes to food...I can eat any time, anywhere, and sometimes feel I have little control to say no. Even on the internet, I am compulsive about just spending alot of time on it. I am sure there is a spiritual corealation here...maybe that is why Jesus encouraged His followers to fast...to build self-control.

Today should be a good day. Hair cut in 30 minutes-then to work. I will finish my sermon, look over the computer for all services, and then have a meeting with the other staff regarding the weekend full of services.

If I don't get to post again, have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: