Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Too nice to be in the office!

It is a beautiful day outside today. Too nice to be in the office. I got to go home during lunch and wanted to do some yard work of something so I wouldn't have to go back inside. But, alas, I am sitting at the computer. I have just finished my Good Friday sermon and will begin working on Easter either later today or tomorrow.

This past weekend, we took some students to see Superchick at a youth rally. It was good. In the next three weeks, I will be at 2 concerts. My personal favorite will be the Supertones on March 29th. I have been a Supertone fan since 1995. Their music really helped my stay positve and on target when I was a teen. I am so excited to go to the show.

I am grateful to God this week. I have really felt his presence in my life during the day to day stuff...not just in worship. He has given me strength when I am weak. It is exciting this week to celebrate God's redemptive plan for humankind. God is good!

No comments: