- doing ministry on all the continents (except Antarctica)
- Adopting a child
- Visiting all the Major League Ballparks
- Go skydiving for my 30th birthday
Sometimes, you have to be careful what you ask for. Yesterday in the mail, I received a note from one of our congregation members with an encouraging note regarding this sermon. Included in that note was a check to cover the cost of skydiving at a local organization that does that sort of things. Two things went through me head...
- Sweet! I am going skydiving for my 30th birthday!
- Crap! I am going skydiving for my 30th birthday!
I have to admit that I am really excited about doing this. I am also really nervous. I definately plan on having the video/pictures done because that would just be awesome to have. I am speaking at a camp this summer, and maybe I will strive to do it before camp to use the video there.
Finally, Andrea just finished and signed our wills and established a trust for Abbie...so at least I am ready! Geranimo!