Saturday, June 18, 2005

Heading to Tennessee

Wow...it's been awhile since I have written anything. I leave tomorrow with 18 students and 8 leaders to Tennessee for our annual Mission Trip. I am excited. We will be doing some much needed repairs on some homes this week. We'll be working with three families. It is such a good opportunity for those who are participating. I pray that things go well, because our students haven't had the best attitudes in preparation for the week.

Spent last weekend back in Pennsylvania for my friend Ashley's wedding. She looked beautiful...and had a great day. It was good to see some friends from High School. Also got to spend time with my parents, sister, and saw the Pittsburgh Pirates play. (If you haven't, go to PNC Park, it is worth admission)

Not much else to say. Just hoping to be asleep by 10:00 p.m. I have to be up around 3:45 a.m. Fun!

No comments: